Monday, February 22, 2010

Love Letter 105 Abstinence

I never thought of you
this way
before

Something new has come into my vision
a new way
to be with my heart
and have you love me

A new way of saying YES
a new harmony
which acknowledges
how I may have caused you suffering
so you could grow, yes
AND so that I could come
here
and find
I had been rejecting
a very fine and elegant Love
a Love you were willing to give
a Love I was worthy to receive
and yet
a Love
I had no altar for
at the time

but now
rising up
is the place in me
for love
and the many portals
through which that love was poured
when I was
busy
abstaining

Oh!
all that work
to stay away from love

and yet
it was never anywhere
but here...
it was
I, who had to come back
here
to
it
to Love
to You

I Thank Thee
I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment