Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Love Letter 86 Trusting the Abundance

I am liberated by this madness
Love has Set Me Alive
Befriended me
kept me captivated
and swelled my heart into an opulent Ocean

I wish to be with you
carried away
for your Art
the way you play all day
with the Sun
the way you move your fingers to touch the world in different ways
all of them
essential

I wish for you
in a crowd
or alone
I am catching fish from a pole of ecstatic wishing
and as I reel
them closer
they become
your answer
to my casted wishes
yes yes yes
whir the fish
yes yes yes
they come closer
and I am suddenly real
suddenly Alive on the Line
and thrashing like lightning on the water
thrashing like love's generous firefly
thrashing with rushing glory
at the curling tail of you
and the seven hundred scales
and veils
of this luscious Ocean
lending her abundance
to my lesson of letting a long line out
into the patience
of the impressive
Trust
of Aliveness

Your Beloved


No comments:

Post a Comment