Saturday, February 13, 2010

Love Letter 96 Because Because Because, Because of the Wonderful Things Love Does!

Where are Love's chaperones?
that she can flit about among disaster and rest her head in my fears til they dissolve?!
that she can fit the two of us together, without a thought to logic, timidly worn to protect what might ly insecure?
that she should insist, imperfection can be a perfect fit?!
Who is watching her, when she uprises with surprises like synchronicity and serendipitous attraction?
Who allows her to cast such spells of intimate alignment and intuition? To brave such souls as humans? To seed our gardens with such sentimental glows?
To set my eyes on you, so my own soul cannot endure looking away or giving up
so set on you, so absorbed by your musk, that I am calling out your name like God's?!
What Love, that we are so flocked, and hooked, so amply fortified by Cupid's milk that no samurai cork could stop the flow of Love's Eternal Locus... What Luck! That Love should be so free to move us into such cherubic orbit! That none of us can stop it! That her commitment is so untired that we, too, must commit to her conviction! Must surrender to her coupling.

I Love You
and I Praise Love
for putting me in Your Orbit
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment