Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Love Letter 136 Captain of the Ship

You ARE Beautiful!
Mooning like a midnight rose,
rising up from the ripe day lilies, you lick your ancient aquifer of all defying feats and meet me at the elaborate ache of my own enchanted lies where I exasperate myself,
into full docility and mortal vicissitude.
I want something else, something sweet, something salty
and there you are
in the exact place of my ache
where all my snarling has turned to knots in the beautiful branching of a tree
"why have you not heard me?" you say
"why have you not felt the landing of simplicity and the wild fawn drink of the foolish stars?"
"why have you not undone this doing, by waiting for a while, in sanity,
so that the spell of your fear, might be broken?"
"why have you crossed over the same path, without noticing that I am here?"
I am ashamed at first,
but then, I stop
the insanity of shamefulness
and just watch
how your hand
has reached out
across the universe
And the abyss
and scooped up paradise
just for me.
How willingly you
fill the void
and replace
all that shadow talk
with bedroom eyes.
I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment