Friday, April 16, 2010

Love Letter 159 Bed

Because I could be with you now
in that bed
which we pulled apart with our happiness
and grief
and passion
because we were so passionate once
and so willing to take for granted twice
I sit by this memorable window
and wonder
how
I could be here
and you there

and then I remember
that We are One
and I have no regrets.
again. life is simple.
to be enjoyed.
we are not separate
your ghost is still a statue
which can come to life with one word: Love

and then
you are sleeping
just like a nomad
going from heart to heart
enjoying everyone's madness
because you are
the CareTaker
of Love

and I do not regret
sharing
your Godliness, Goodness, Beauty
with the world
and our bed,
my dear Beloved
is
the
whole
world.

I Love You with every intention,
Your Beloved

1 comment:

  1. If one were to describe
    The feeling Love makes
    When it flies
    All smart sassy and determined
    Like a chicadee searching for Truth
    And a little nourishment
    Straight into your heart
    One might say . . .

    I am Speechless

    Better yet
    One might pause
    RealEyes
    That, infact
    You were Love
    All along

    ReplyDelete