Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Love Letter 164 Let Me Gravitate Toward You

Capital YOU

YOU are the Divine Essence in every smoldering, unfolding synergy, and awkward wince
every single smirk and merry gawk, every utter of the Beloved...the Beloved

YOU are the Simple Evidence of Angels, pressing awe into my heart, making waves where once there was dry land
the very Precious Symphony of water loosely
making love to every grain of sand
the olive branch eternally outstretched, omnipresent and always home

YOU are the umbilical storm which tears from me the unnecessary
and reawakens fertile vital ground
stones for building a new ark
green intimate halos for fueling with the sun

YOU are the diplomacy of childhood before the word embarrassing was invented
before rules could be applied
before Light could be forgotten

YOU make EVERYTHING ALIVE
and in your path, I stand
a waking journal, with words, half scribbled into sentences, which confine the indefinable
and I must stop
thinking, talking, doing anything
but watching how the world around me
is filled with YOU
and how everything
can be perceived AS BEAUTIFUL
when I see
with the eyes
YOU look through

I Love You
YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
Your Beloved


No comments:

Post a Comment