Saturday, April 17, 2010

Love Letter 160 If I Thought

You were tired
and you stayed by my side
despite my stubbornness.

and I kept on wanting what I wanted
but you kept up your love
like a photograph of the same resilient beauty
reliable
dependable
unforgettable
You Are
the remedy
to all my self-starving deprivation
and the view... the mighty view
out my doorway
spacious, compassionate, resilient, reliable, unforgettable, adorable, enchanting...
effortless opening into daylight
dawn, surrender

I see it
and yet
You have the patience to remind me again and again
like a Love Letter
which says
You Love Me
No Matter What

You Love ME
No Matter What

If I use my stubbornness, lovingly
I will stay stuck on that thought...
You Love Me No Matter What

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment