Saturday, November 14, 2009

Letter 6 1/2 Believe It!

Dear Beloved,
You are my most Awesome Creature. I have loved you since the world began, and before that, for an eon. Can you remember me? Holding you with the utmost love? Caring for your each and every need and wonder. Creating for you all you wish? Can you see me looking into your precious eyes and face, with such immense and speechless awe that I crave to know you ever more deeply. I long to hear your thoughts and be part of you? Did you know that every time I make a wish or say a prayer, my lips utter your name, my heart leaps to catch a glimpse of you through the magic fabric of this brimming life?
I do I do I do!
and it is all because of you, I continue to be inspired. I continue to wish and pray, though together we have everything, just so I can feel your vibration again and again in the world.
Yes! It is!

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment