Thursday, November 12, 2009

Love Letter 5 I see your Light

I have not forgotten you. For you arise in my mind, body and soul each day like a new Universe. A perpetual bounty of implicit love extending from the reaches. I am in awe of everything you do and say. With such ecstasy and enthusiasm, you empower the world with your Love. I delight in each inch, ounce, hint of your existence. I feel each impulse in you to Shine! And I lean toward you, bowing as the One to the One and say "Yes! YES! YES! Shine my Love... In all you Do! Shine!"
And I can see it! The flushing flood of your emanance. Your luminous threads connecting galaxies at their source. For you are the Love from which all Love stems. and you begin and end the Universe like a cosmic gossamer ball. Inciting Magic!
I love you,
Your ever loving Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment