Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Love Letter 3... Your Beloved Body

God! You are made immortal! In the Flesh! The most exuberant, fresh, healthy, radiant, skin! Each time you move, another doorway to love opens! Your Body is a vortex of Light and Love! Each cell is exceptional and buoyant with joy! Your shape and scent are sexy and welcome, like a wave and a pearl and a new bud. Full and fulfilled you exude magic and emanate love through every pore, every feature, every gesture! You are a perfect You! I could not be more delighted than I am now at your exquisite life, light and body! Keep moving with Joy! I hear the song from your belly and your palms and your ankles! I feel the current of each Blessing of the Beloved with each turn, bend, charm of your step and stare. You move me each time you move, like an enchanted fluttering of butterflies, each line, curve, mole, is an insistent proof that God Exists!
I love you,
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment