Friday, November 20, 2009

Love Letter 12 Breath, Beyond Breath

My Dear Sweet Crystal Clear Beloved,
I have longed for you over lifetimes. Before breath, you came first. After the body left, you were still with me. In the Fire and the Flood, when nothing else was left, YOU EXISTED IN LOVE. Your purity of mind, heart and blood have eclipsed all long walks in fear, doubt, lostness. Think nothing of the past which has led you here, but only of the purpose. Each act is a blessing of purification to be One. Out of all dark, remains the startling phosphorous glowing with innate illumination. I see your innate spark, like Montezuma with forever embers burning away all that is not clear, and leaving only Love.
Reside in the Breath, Yet be beyond it. Together, we are there.
I Love you
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment