Saturday, November 14, 2009

Letter 7 Let me Be There

If I were you
I would never stop looking at my reflection --- in a sea, a star, a river stone
I would take every chance I got to touch and nourish and reward myself
I would tell everyone how lucky they are to encounter me
and give them the opportunity to hug, compliment, help me
If I were you
But I am so lucky
still
because I CAN look at you, listen to you, brush up against you and your words and intentions, sun myself in your shine
I can nourish and reward you
and tell you how lucky I am to know you
I Am so Lucky to Know YOU!
and hope you give me the opportunity to hug you
compliment you and help you.

Is there anything I can do, to love you more deeply today?
To nourish, support or help you?

You are so deserving of the most eloquent God sent encouragement and synchronicities of reassurance.

Let me be there today,
Let me be that lucky.

I love you,
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment