Sunday, November 29, 2009

Love Letter 21 In All Things

What did you do today that says "I'm proud of myself. I respect myself. I realize my connection to all things. I radiate Oneness."

We are connected.
When you are proud of yourself, you are also proud of me.
When you respect yourself, you are also respecting me.
When you realize your connection to all things, you also realize our connection.
When you radiate Oneness, you accept me into your Being.

Today
I will live in a way that says "I'm proud of myself and therefore, I am proud of you. I respect myself, and therefore, I respect you. I realize my connection to all things, and therefore I realize OUR Connection. I radiate Oneness and therefore I accept you into my Being.

Why?
Because I love you
and therefore, I love myself.

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment