Monday, January 11, 2010

Love Letter 63 I can be Healed

Are you the sun?
It's easy to think so
as rainbows come through you
and warmth that stays on the skin like coconut
and what of these rays you send
and wings which rub against me when I look down?
how do you fly when all the world is wanting you

Are you the moon?
a million watt bulb playing romantic?
having dinner with the stars
and changing places, colors, shape in the distance
have you heard
the words
we
are praying to you
pagans with a wheel and a compass and a cardboard cutout of God?

Are you the Emperor
the Empress
moving these strange feelings around the board
as if
a magnet
to the witching hour
and lesson clock?

Are you the swing
which moves in all directions
and can be photographed with children smiling on it as it moves away clouds
and calls me to climb
from my cataclysm into
your euphoric playground
where I can be healed
again and again
for free?

yes you are.

I love you
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment