Monday, January 18, 2010

Love Letter 70 Delight and Resurrection

Oh, the empowering vanilla, chocolate cinnamon impromptu of You
The simple Liquid Joy of your Angelic Light Rings
Surging through the worm holes of Infinity's chaliced well
I thought there were storms
but your uprising, is like a Bliss Tsunami, ten thousand times seventy times seven
and then
when I am near
never leave me
but become evermore present, more virile, more immortal
until I am born underwater
in your Love

This, I believe, is the Luxury
of Life
To be born in you
a thousand times a thousand
and again
seventy times seven
and again
forgiveness multiplied
by all the fallible seconds
until
perfection
is heard
and Love is crowned "The Beloved"

Every immortal word stirs from my strings
until an infant choir
arises out of offspring from the Gods
and then, that too, the chalice of all Love
empties
like a sacred bow drawn
in precise anticipation
of REUNION

I Am Enough
and So Are You

WE Are LOVE

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment