Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Love Letter 78 A pebble in the Sand

My Love,
I just want to be with you. enduring anything, my longing is just to be with you.
Everything that comes, spawns greater love. All things that are, call to the Tranquility of you, as you are, in simplicity and perfection.
All Miraculous feats, Live in your hands.
All lasting purpose is of your Love
I am enamored by your every angle and feature,
your every word and work of art
you live in me
as a trustworthy species, impeccably demanding me to love.
I swoon in your worship.
I am a ship wrecked without your steady course
I am lone to this endeavor, until I look up
and all loneliness is lost.
I see you in all my visions
and like a pebble in the sand, I am supported by a million more loving prophets who share your will to Love
Oh Bless me, for I am at your feet in adulation, falling ever more deeply in love with your Divine Presence, your Omnipotence, and Your Absolute Unavenging Love.
Resurrect me in Your Name
for All Is LOVE

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment