Friday, January 1, 2010

Love Letter 54 New Order

What are we going to say in the morning
with all this new blood in us?
When all the perils of the all world are dead
and we are only
two foals running?

When the path leads only to you, what am I afraid of?

For this year to be Fearless, I follow only you.
All your undulations, like a new moon breaking open, like a begging bowl, where I can drop my ego in, and begin again to become the something that I am, already free from the somethingness.

You are more beautiful now,
or always as beautiful.
The day and the night together, smell of jasmines, and that single agent of Life --- Love.
Together we sit on the edge
of everything
and yet in it
the celebratious order of these new lives, entwined in love.
We gather our senses together, and make wishes... promises... to give each other, that very first breath of God's Love.
but these promises are not ours. alone.
For it is God, Allah, Jesus, Oshakah who keeps them
who give us
the breath of love
every time
First.

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment