Thursday, October 7, 2010

Love Letter 329 If You Needed to Know

Of course,
I have heard you
a siren in the slit of dark, waves over a steady and calm ocean
you are still wounding your wound, but I find you
ever increasingly adorable, as you wring your dreams against a long lot of trembling dinghies
I would not trade you
exchange or even change
all that has perfected you
or that becomes you now
even in your insolence, and self-smattering sorrow
there is something of the magic that I love
there is a fight which is magnificent... an arrow in the bow!
My love
you dance around the truth, but I know
that it lives in you
Your honesty is the ruby nest of the rose petal
Your broken deck, simply room for a bigger yard

You, My Love, will never lose me
even your bruises are a blue sky chamomile
even your fists are like napalm love
I 've wanted you
without censor, filter, foolish cover-up, no glitter is needed to make me notice
there is a light
Within You

and every moment
I am watching it shine!

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment