Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love Letter 53 Together as Always

Beloved



We are here, aren't we?

Together as fools, planning our wedding, always infinite?

My soul is erupting with true Joy. True morsels of priceless light as you move through me. Your Presence, like liquid evidence, that makes this body soar, heart lifted, opened, all the hinges lifted away, the inner being cleared for reverence.

I am in this moment with you, a single arrow piercing the hollow bow with its vigilance.

My heart is aching for you now, bowing to you in every little evening prayer. All the doorsteps awash with your patterns of appearing, all the homeless hand in hand with the One who brings them freedom.

Let me bend to you. Let me humble myself, at the bliss of your love, the fountain of your depth, the crucial and connecting arrow of your fate for me.

Whatever I can do

let it be in love.

out of love

adoring love

for you.

Your nectar, tangible like the moon.

So Present... So Singular

and yet

so much bigger

than my hollow gratefulness.

Together we enter

the infinite

which is within us.

And your touch, today, on my garment

is my reminder

to bow

to you.



I love you dearly

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment