Sunday, August 8, 2010

Love Letter 272 You Make Me Feel

you make me want to write about all the lost dangerous feelings I abandoned to be nice
and you make me want to
stop censoring
these erotic innuendos
that make no sense
except in sacred context
and you make me want to bathe the broken pieces of myself in your bath water
because you make me believe
that you can cure me
of the dying self I have created
you make me want to pull off all the shutters
and unwrap myself from all this fashion sense
you make me want
to get naked in a way that bibles ignore though babies are born
and you make me want
to give my God
all that I have
without pretending I am anything I'm not
and you make me believe
that God
will still be there
once I have put away all the costumes that make me feel less
than
aroused
by
Love

you make me feel like doing things in the Light
that I've only thought of
doing
in the dark.

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment