Sunday, May 2, 2010

Love Letter 175 You Are Always Wiser

You are too much!
am I exaggerating?
has my behavior of fawning, been too close for comfort?
I use this cliche, because
love, having been forbidden by many of our bad habits, is still on the loose and running wild with intention to touch you
in all the right places
when you are ready, open, available, have decided
you might like
a little love.
You almost are too much for my love.
so little have I
that to love all of you
all your spectacular self, I might have to tap into something ancient and resourceful
a well, or a fountain, or a source of resource so compelling and vast.. I might have to call on God
and my little ego, in the back seat, pretending to drive
might just have to let
something
as beautiful
as You
Are
navigate
this relationship.

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment