Sunday, May 30, 2010

Love Letter 203 Weeping Willow

I have lived here in this house
forever yearning your existence
your silk garb, indifference and soot

I have wandered here
your turmoil in my hand

I have been a wizard
on the roof
praying for a new wand
and captured dragons
at the foot of your bed, dreaming.

oh, the willow weeps from her post
like an agony erupting from beauty

we are so cursed with this coarse elegance

I am so fed

the lineage of grapevines
and porcupines
stings me
and I become
instantly converted
instantly satiated by the risk
to do Your Will

Oh Mighty Benevolence,
hold these shoulders
and shear their contempt
and make my hatred burn into laughter
with the sugar of your lips

Please indicate Your Beauty
in all my subtropic facets
and collude my atoms
into You

It is my pleasure
to wear the mask of all funerals
when
death
is just a distraction
from
the Vast

I Love You
Your Immortal Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment