Monday, May 31, 2010

Love Letter 204 leisure love

because I taste pollution: I give love
because the fire is burning: I give love
because you don't know my name: I give love
because you never call me: I give love
because I can't think of a single thing to be grateful for right now!: I give love
because my dishes need suds
because my mattress needs turning
because I worry about war: I give love
because I am too tired
because I have exhausted all options
because I can't keep my eyes open: I give love
because I lost my place in "the book," on the path, in the hardware store
because I am easily pacified by chocolate
because I have everything to be grateful for: I give love
because money is confusing
because I got what I wanted
because I didn't get what I wanted
because I don't know what I want
I GIVE LOVE

because GOD IS HERE
and I AM HEARD
and YOU ARE SEEN

I GIVE LOVE

I Love You,
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment