Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Love Letter 178 You Know What to Do

in the garden, with your violet ambrosia,
you hold the world steadfast
through turmoil and amnesia;
its aching, like a new root taking shape in your unicorn face.

eyes
shadow
strong amniotic introduction
wine slipped between the fence of two startled foreigners
pregnant to know each other.
All words are dead... unless you speak them
Your wasping crystal ball like a
creature whose calm has turned down the volume
of sugar-coated chaos

arms
like lead
lift

leaves like ice
begin to fly

I am all alone
in a garden
where speaking is not imagined
and silence
is birthed on every bud

Ohhhh
still a trigger.
still wondering what it all means!
I book the whole hotel
hoping for a room with a view
but I tell you
while I am looking out the window
You make a nest
in my cornea

I am home
even when I am anywhere else
because you nest in me

Thank You
with Gratitude
Your Beloved


No comments:

Post a Comment