Thursday, May 27, 2010

Love Letter 200 Uh Oh

trust me...
on the new moon of each birth
I will reach further into the vortex
and pull out your heart
worms and all
and scream
to the heathens
that This Is Love
and then They will celebrate
how they hold the heart between These fingers
and say
GOD GOD GOD
and then let it go
back
in
to the immortal
catchall -- carryall of the heart:
YOU


hmmm.


God Can Think Anything
he wants
and say all that she thinks
is fair
to make you
curdle
into waking up.

and me?
well I just write things that I see in nature
which have been turned into polycarbonate
and space-metal.
I just take letters
and rearrange them

to make a new word.


oh.

I still love you
I still bow to your essence
and all of the words
which can be made
from your words
and the name they gave you at birth: Lover

YOU ARE A LOVER

those letters make lover... love maker...
Love,
Your Maker

oh.

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment