Thursday, June 3, 2010

Love Letter 207 Holy China

In Your Oyster, I have found God
juggling a thousand insects of glory
wading through the jungles of intense impatience
and wandering always HOME HOME HOME, holy entrance always inviting

I have seen him
in the shadows of your cat's claw
between your cushions
in the water left by dripping icicles

I have heard her
in the Omphalos
the UnderWater
and Purring Venus overhead

What I want to know is

have you opened your couch out?
set a vase of flowers
made extra
left a key under your mat?

are your breadcrumbs fireproof
and can you
walk on water
when the One
says that you can?

Sure Sure
all is in order

We have prepared
for what none
can ever prepare

It is silly to lay out china
but do it still
show your intention
and then move on
with wearing God's name on your body
with every breath

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment