Thursday, June 24, 2010

Love Letter 228 gladiator arabic

Beloved!
Get out of this opera house!
It is too fancy for herbs picked on a spring day along a path of waterlilies
help me, my friend
to find the way
to please this simple mind and grandeur heart..
or if it is the other way --- that easy heart, oh and the palatial mind of euphemism
please let me sift out all of those dry ends
and contend with the means
contend with the way water seems to disappear, and rise again
or disappear and descend.

oh water goddess and great jupiter, neptune has held isis and is calling for love in all bodies of water
poseidon and inanna
have given their grass skirts to children who wear nothing
but the thoughts their parents give them

oh please
if I may be rude...
I choose You
and it seems to me
You must surrender
because
I am persistent
and less skillful
so woefully and holy at your mercy
that no amount of myrrh
will abate
me becoming
a shell on your silver bank
shouldering your love
in the intricate funnels
of my catastrophe

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment