Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Love Letter Now Stop Whaling Forever

anything you do to kill me
will just make me
dead
not disappear
I will still be
in your psyche
playing the murder
over in your head
it will not be done
finished with
as if
I were never here
no
the sadistic sojourn of the hunger
will turn
on the sadist
who is hurting
inside the rage
and there I will be
alive
and thriving
in your own introverted/extroverted contempt
like eyes we will come together
cobras
our hoods touching
you will try to shake me
but I am the mark
on your back
and the rattle on the rattler
you will keep pumping me with blame
trying
to kill
even
your own psyche
thinking it is me
contesting death with my revenge

but will you tire, my love?
of all this pointing?
everything outside the body is just the mind of it
how can you rid the psyche of its own fabricator, instigator, co-dependency?
My dear,
I am not dead
nor
can you kill me
but I will let you
rid yourself of
all those images
you cast of me
ideals and shadows and supposed tos
I will let you "off" those presenting trivialities
and catch instead
a true glimpse of yourself

in this way, we will "off" death
and the fighting will stop
no more whales will be butchered by the whaler
once he sees
he is the whale.
then he can rid himself
of the whaler
he never was
the killer
he never is

I Love You
Your Beloved

stop the whaling

No comments:

Post a Comment