Monday, June 28, 2010

Love Letter 232 Firm Grip

When we dance,
my hair becomes the serpent
curving into Arabic

my feet are henna slippers sliding on the Zikr's
geometric harp,
...then Aramaic pastures
I find my fingers following the imprint,
cave walls, then floors, where prayers are given
permission
to live and breathe the air
and then I fall
down into Alice
and become the blissful spinning... where words are not enough

I hold you in the voiceless breath of All Speaking Allah
I carry your ancient dreaming caravan in my footsteps
I borrow all the images of lineage and then

I Go Blank

with God's Love

I cannot see your eyes
'cept for a burning bush

I cannot see your new wounds
for you are a full circle
and so old,
you must be the friend of God

turning, turning
truths
spin into cedar
sprouting vast apartments where all Beings Live
and You Are the Door

I Love You
I Love the way we Dance
Passion is Compassion's partner...Compassion's Lover!

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment