Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love Letter 220 Drink Up!

We are getting close!
All this love talk has made me miss you
and yet feel your presence more!

each letter is a new diction of love
more slang, for each nuance of how I carry on
long into the sweat-filled night, deep into abracadabra,
weeping like a blanket which has been wrenched off
in passion

have you caught on?!

have you ever tired of these violent advertisements of thirsty evangelism?
teasing the ceaseless thriving of YOU?
can I say more, and what can I say?
all these arrangements are relative cocktails, compared to the endless party
of your Actual Presence
I am only a groupie, recording your every whimper with my third eye
only mad, I count the times you close your eyes and remember God
Allah, Rah, and The One Who Knows
(but isn't it you? I consider, as I play back the reel of our endless years)

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment