Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love Letter 24 I Am Listening

It has been almost of month since I have been letting you know How MUCH I LOVE YOU via this particular compass.
And I wanted, more than anything, to be reaching YOU,
into those places that need Love, Understanding, Nurturance the most.
I am putting this offer to you
because I Want To Please You, To See You as You Are, To Hear You Clearly.
If there are any particular words, ways, ideas, areas, that need Love and Attention, I would like to address them in these Love Letters to You.
They Are For You
Therefore, You Know Best, What you need to hear and receive.
I will take loving care of your suggestions and incorporate them harmoniously as they are guided into the Flow of these offerings.

You can always contact me.
I AM AVAILABLE

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment