Monday, December 21, 2009

Love Letter 43 valuable: important, worthwhile

I value you
not because of hundreds of thousands of reasons which are all true, but
because you're YOU

simply
without nostalgia
YOU are YOU

YOU ARE VALUABLE
BECAUSE YOU'RE YOU

and not because I say so, either

but because YOU ARE

Your very existence proves it
I am enamored by your existence BECAUSE you're YOU!
I'm lucky Because You're YOU
All the World is Lucky, even the template and the monarchs
the mistletoe and the cities of Atlantis
the miner's soul and the heights at Glaslough
Angels and their dinner mints
the Shroud of Jesus

we appear
in and out
your life
like a poem in motion
dreams
songs

everything happens, and yet, You Are
Existence
an everchanging snow
but perfect

The subtle reunion of all these things
and still
You Are

Because You Are
the subtle reunion of all these things

and we are love
lovers
beloveds
Because You ARE

I love you,
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment