Thursday, December 24, 2009

Love Letter 46 The Star of David

Hola!
Chow!
Bella Mia!
Bello Mio!
My Beloved!
In this moment
I am counting down
'til I see you
and my heart is awake at these thoughts, these feelings,
counting in a cadence of Love!
I am wondering
how the spark
will take place
and how far and fast the Earth will move.
no matter, my dear...the heart is flammable! That is its beauty!
and the Movement of the Earth at the flicker of Love! well, that is splendor!
My arms around you, no matter the speed, we'll be moving too
into that rapture.
counting down, my love, counting down, to that surrender,
when my chaste lot ends
and all I am
empties out
into an unknown chalice
of what We are.
This is the Presence of religion
where cherubs balance on Cupid's wisdom
and we branch
a Partridge
in Perfection's
Tree

I Always Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment