Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Love Letter 31 Mass Consciousness

Belovedddd!

Your heroic efforts are noticed, commended, complimented, APPLAUDED!
Let me say OUTLOUD how specifically crucial you are to this Life and all that's in it! How each kind word, act, attempt, sends a rush of love through mass consciousness!
ARE YOU BREATHING?!!
HAVE YOU ANY IDEA HOW I COUNT ON YOU TO FEEL LOVED?
TO FEEL MY LOVE?
I wonder, "am I doing my job? am I loving enough? am I showing my love? Is my love benefiting the world in some way? am I living my mission?"
I need to love!
You are helping me, by being available to receive my love.
You are benefiting me, being kind to me, sending a rush of love through mass consciousness just by accepting my love right now!

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment