Friday, December 11, 2009

Love Letter 33 a puff of smoke

Blue Moon?
Why aren't you counting Angel Fish?
A million things to say thank you to, always, there is.
And you.
Thank you to you. To your building of peace on Earth. and all the cease fires you give, even when you're itching to fume.
Your beautiful smoulder.
Your organic surrender.
The way you stomp your feet and insist on Love!
Your bright unmanageable impractical perfection rains down on me and I purr!
I have thought of you
as trains go by, clouds become belugas and the small palm of the infants hand grows to adulthood.
I have brought you with me
on my way here
and without you
I would be only one end of a tool
nothing to hold it in place
nothing to center it
turn it
make the connection
but your guidance
and wisdom
completes my wakefulness
your light
makes me available
your saucy instigation is the cracking of the code

I love you
your raw beauty
your inner aquarium --- is remarkable
I am counting
gift after gift
blessing and blessing
sometimes so many
like a school of fish
I can only watch in awe
and reel with delight

what? I can't be corny?
sure I can.
True Love can withstand corniness.

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment