Monday, December 28, 2009

Love Letter 50 Shining Arrow

BE

LOVED,



You are the peril and the pedestal

wrapped in a perfect all sustaining bow of eternal inspiration

where I stare rapidly at the angel's who congratulate me

for knowing you

You are the snapdragon and the lily

the Birth of Venus and the Venus Flytrap

all your synergy

to bridge duality

and take me further

into myself

BEYOND



BE

LOVED



a pocket of internal compasses

the miracle tree

You and the Unicorn



Into the Garden, I rush

every time I think of you,

hear your name,

breathe an impulse



there, like a flame whistling to the water

you twist

in an alchemy

of silent shuddering spectral

where I am

smitten

again and again

by an immortal paradigm

of Love



I Love You

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment