Friday, December 4, 2009

Love Letter 26 It Just Is

I do not doubt you. As I know, you are made of Love...It is that simple.
There are no commitments.
No papers to sign
It just Is.
YOU ARE LOVE
Nothing can stop it
Nothing can define it
It just Is.

WOW
What do you think of that?

How do you Feel?

You just Are Love
and that's it.

no dotted line,
nothing to sell.
Just the automatic happenstance of THAT GREAT THING!

YOU ARE LOVE

WOW.
I am overcome.
in this moment, all my sheepishness
and isolation
everything that moves me out
has just moved me in

your direction.

YOU ARE LOVE!... how could I doubt you?
Love is the cure for doubt
and YOU ARE LOVE
and I LOVE YOU
therefore

When we are in Love
We cannot be wrong
We cannot be separated
We cannot be challenged by doubt

Because Love IS SO OVERWHELMING
that all else
disintegrates

I can rest in this.

AND SO CAN YOU.

I Love YOU
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment