Thursday, December 10, 2009

Love Letter 32 And this is how I Feel

gift after gift is gushing at me!
You REALLY PILE IT ON, don't you?!
One thing after another adorns me with your love. Simplicity in complexity... completion in beginning... kindness in confusion...stillness in motion
You are a pulsing hum of nectar thrilling each emotion with calm ecstatic love.
You fill each pore with a silence so delectable, I am empty before I open, and full with each inhalation. My nervous system steadily remembers how to Open To Love.
My spine relaxes, expands, uses its fluid to balance my body mind and soul.
I become the tranquil inner eye, all seeing and calm.
Each reflection, like liquid God.
I am so lucky!
Your gifts are so many, so helpful, usefull, successful, fulfilling, abundant, beneficial, I am blissfully blown over by your Existence!
I am staring always into the Eye of the Beholder and Beloved!
I am always enshrined in your plentiful presents and Presence!
I AM IN LOVE!

I love you
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment