Saturday, December 26, 2009

Love Letter 48 in your Ocean

I wonder sometimes, if you have enough room
to let in
Light.
to let
me in.
to let new and good things happen
I wonder if you recognize me
in all beings
in yourself
in our love
in all love
I wonder if you
place me on the mantle
and turn
busy
into other things, away from breath
peace, love
I wonder
if this harp I play
can be heard today
while you are tending to your lists
and wishes
and shoulds
I wonder
if you have taken time
to know yourself
today
as Love
and seen that Love resonate all around you
if you have given to yourself
and been receptive to your own gifts and giving
I wonder
if the pebble I drop
in your ocean
sends
enough ripples
to reach you
truly
deeply
where
we are
ONE

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment