Thursday, December 3, 2009

Love Letter 25 You, You, and Only You

My Beloved Angelic Being of Light who radiates through all doors real and unreal,
I am broken by this thought that you cannot see how much I love you daily, in all you do. My biggest fear is that we never meet in mutual "yes" knowing that "yes" is okay.

I want you to love me. I know. Yet, there it is. Maybe all this time you thought I only wanted to give you love. And here it is, another truth. added to the others. If I led you to believe that love was not everything. Then let me clear that understanding.

I want love. and. I want you to love me.
Why?
Because Love is constant. instant. overflowing. Love is essential, It is everything and It is the only thing.
When Love flow is mutual, the River widens, and nourishes more Beings.
Love is Life and I want to be ALIVE TOGETHER...

All Beings Benefiting from the Flow

Each River Widening, Every River Entering the Ocean

I AM that Ocean that you enter

and You Are Mine

Together, we let go of who does what, and only empty and fill...ebb and flow

just a small child carrying rocks to the water -- the patient life of sand

We Are in each other's Ocean

no matter where else we are

We Are in each other's Ocean



I am not afraid of you

because I know Joy

that is boundless

and that Joy

is accessible

when I say YES to the Ocean I am in.



I Say YES to YOU, Beloved.



I Love You

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment