Saturday, September 4, 2010

Love Letter 299 Gratitude for the Violin in D#

I am not here
your burning
is building me a fire, pulling me in
evaporation is my cue
to love
to live without fear
to cease the magnetism of catastrophe
and throw off
all my achilles heels
and weep
for love
your total constant throwing of apricots at my feet
and making mosaic hearts with aphrodisiacs on my front lawn
have me
pulling up
picket fences
and putting down picket lines
an end to the boycott on love

you and your fresh daisies
with always "he loves me, she loves me" petals
pulling me into the collective consciousness You will

this thing of adoration
channels all my blame into gratitude

the way you
become the violin playing inside my head
you know
it strikes me now
that I have never seen you
turn
to go

Your Beloved


No comments:

Post a Comment