Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Love Letter 321 Ninth Caveat

Did I chase you here?
into this entirely hybrid orchard
to tangle your fears...
wish you ghosts dangling from the poised element of your trust?
My love
I have burdened you here
so we might go together
over that paved field and plant lilies
I have lifted my course and bit into the compass
so all our Norths would follow the Sun

My Love
I have pledged a freedom only fruit flies ever tell about
as they nourish themselves on someone's budding, burning fruit
I hold my oyster like a plague
and you pluck my pearl
like a master

My Love
I have been in this jungle too long, not to love it
and you,
have been to the edge
and just whistled
waiting for me to come
like a dog

but I don't blame you
you haven't understood the charm
of this world
the chant of this display, desperately breaking your heart with innuendos

My Love
I have long cooked on a raw fire
all my sadist's attempts to make you happy
everything I have done
has rid the soul of its own mercy

all I ask now
is for a few friends
to judge
my intent
for a beautiful world
and the way I walked the ground I worshipped
and the way
I wove you
into everything you
are
even if you are blinded
by your own
fear
of looking
in the
mirror

I Love You,
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment