Friday, September 10, 2010

Love Letter 305 The Obelisk of Providence

morbid lover
I am knee deep in sacrifices
your nec
tarine
singes my taste
buds
my bottomless cursing
carries
canteens of wannabe holy water
while your tongue
reaches
into
my vineyard

dear one
the grass is greener
on the inside

I have noticed
all your envelopes
(are) addressed to
me

and I get smug
just knowing
your serrated juice
will sting me first

I get
over joyed
at the buoy
you have left for me
mid-ocean
and the way you lead me
to it
shark by shark
stick to the present moment
the laughing whale
swallowing my conundrum

you have thought of it all
even the warbling of knees
bent on your landmines
and the scraping embellishments
of brazen fish
blowing the lenten whistle

your
nec
tarine
is like
the first ray of sun
in my blind pocket
the point of the pit
chiseling
away
my cardiac dementia
carving
me into a cup
to catch
your
denouement/current

the obelisk of providence
like a direct line
of
elect
ri
city

divine divine
stun me
some more!


I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment