Saturday, September 11, 2010

Love Letter 306 Your Holy Face

I am not blind!
You roost in my field, while I am on fire
and your crow
upsets
the burning!

My Love
in this tender ocean
where nests drop
from daily skies
how can you be so sure
the net
will open?

AHHH
my daughter
my son

all lovers
take the mask
and the net
to bed
with them
but in
the (true) love making
all of that is torn

that is as it should be
for the only net
is love
and the holy face
must
be encountered

Your Holy Face
Must Be Seen AGAIN

in this lifetime
the dragon
will burn off the baggage
that clutters
your bed

in this lifetime
your lover
will hand you his net
and her mask
and you will
know
the power
of love

in this lifetime
you will cast off your nets, make up and masks
all of your beds
will be turned
into nudist colonies
and I will be
hosting the party

I Love You
GET THAT!
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment