Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Love Letter 320 Outstretched Palm

It is your well
I wish
into

Your well
I wash
with my heart

all my convictions: oil; drudge; scrubbery
pulling at the tires of this
jalopy

all my contradictions
pulling at the coil(s)
of you
dear one

It is said
that I am elevated
as much
as I lower myself

This Kingdom...
is fit
with a Queen
has always
been fueled by red tents
everywhere

It is enough to ask for your Purity
and receive one broken stone for every favor

I have discarded my futility

A/Oh highly intelligent Love...
for today, I will make no decisions
which will cost me my heart
or you, yours

I will serve
only with my questions

Am I being close enough to God?

Am I believing in the power of forgiveness?

Am I willing to Love?

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment