Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Love Letter 302 This Wouldn't've Happened If

Once
I was telling you
how sweetly beautiful
purposely perfect, poignant
you are
without
all this
me-ness

Once
this was about
You
Your You-ness
recognizing
How You You are
and Telling You
How Happy/Lucky...etc
I Am
to Ogle Your You-ness

Yes
All About You-Ness
I was

then
I ate
the zen koan
and like a cracker jack
it came
with an endless tattoo
which I tried to erase
with
all my
voodoo enlightenment
and then
all your You-Ness
was Exposed
to my Me-Ness
doing what I do
to be me
and get you
to be
into
my Me-Ness

But You
Are So You
that even my
quaint obsession
with
My Self

could
not
undermine
nor
overstep
Your You-Ness

and eventually

I found
My Self
at Your door
in my underwear
at 2:30 in the morning
wanting to know
if You sleep
in the Nude

AND OH! THANK GOD! YOU DO!

I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment