Sunday, September 12, 2010

Love Letter 307 Bring Your Bathing Suit

innocence is perpetual
you look to dust
and see its whispers
its stark rancid halo waltzing in the beam
you see the beam
its innuendo
its gladiator stretching alchemy
you feel the heat
when you move
into it
Ahhh
you say
and curl
without questioning
into contentment

there is no struggle
your nature is to move
toward feeling good
toward love
warmth
contentment
your nature
is not to define it
but to live it, to know it,
to recognize
Ahhh
this is it

Innocence is perpetual
the road bends
and straightens

I judge myself
but I fall in love anyway
I laugh when something strikes me funny
I cry when my center is moved
I feel guilty but only cause I know innocence is so deep within me
that everything else washes off
if I dare to go swimming



I Love You
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment