Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Love Letter 313 That Treehouse

i left a note under your door
sweet hypnotic hope antics
anticipating dreams
dropping off huge hints
about how I want to be loved

are you upset?

you got the message...

your tree house climbs in through my window
it's limbs
make me strong

I rest on you
in our meetings


I sneak out
over to you

I want to cup my hands around your ear
and whisper a secret

we have been doing
this before

not just shakespeare
but atlantis
and jericho

I sweep a tear
over to your side of the table
I leave
forget-me-nots
on your stage

my love
you abundantly break my heart open
to reach Eureka!

i remember when you carried me up the stairs

and that tree house
had a fire

deep down,
my love

it never went out

Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment