Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Love Letter 303 Sticky Uniform

Don't you wish I was enlightened?
I mean, wouldn't that make your life just a little bit easier?
one less lightbulb to replace?

but I don't see god everyday
it pains me
to admit
but
I am
often
missing
the cues
of the Divine
right in front of me

in this paint by numbers
I am often
skipping ahead
and blurring the lines
and pretending
I don't have to
follow the rules

I act enlightened
when I pour my cereal
but
any other moment
I have sat on god
and refuse
to let him/her
out
from under
my
stubborn
ass

in this way
I prolong
the inevitable
waking

with a relay race of vibrational distortions

I have no evidence of god/good
when I am
opposed
to being replaced
by something
greater than
my self

Love,
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment