Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Love Letter 240 Indulgent Penance

AH!
My Beloved
You were here just now. shining through me
... I need a tissue
your eyes so bright and near
I could only see light
I wanted you
your words more endearing enchanted me to tears
their love
welled like an arabian knight
and filled me with distinction
I am your worm
lifting through the world
your chariot
like a guiding light above
and behind me
I go nowhere without you
and yet, at times, the dirt, fills my senses
instead of thee
Oh Beloved
I saw you!
there is no parallel
your eyes guiding and blinding
filling every depth and question mark with their clarity and love
Your Love is Juicy
I have set fire to myself
and still
you come
I have purged myself of all oysters, ransacked every ego
kept stars hidden like treasures, pawned pearls
but Oh God
you mistake me for love
again and again
you are with me
no matter my squandering squalls you are never led to relinquish me
I am always yours
no matter
what I accede or concede
whoever I forgive, or carry on arguing
money, allure, more things to give or forgive
forget- me-nots and pigeon tales
it doesn't matter
You Are My Lord
and Your Worship is All My Fever
and I Live Forever More
To Celebrate You
Oh Shepherd and Shepherdess
You have all my favor
you have captured me
with your pearl whip
and your silence
you have stood about me, when I could not stand
you have gathered all the crescendo
in my agonizing heart
and brought it to an abrupt halt
with one statuesque connection
I hail to you
Oh Lord,
My Beloved
You have altered me
beyond my fashioning
and have taken from me all my doom and dying catechism
instead
you have smeared
your juices
liked sweet aerobic jelly
into the fabric of my insecure cult
and taken me out
of that broken caveland
and filled in my heart with your fruit
I hold your honey in my mouth
as long as it lingers
its melting, so cantankerous to my impatient heart
but your lips
utter, what longing longs for
My Beloved
I Am never gone

I love You Forever
Your Beloved

No comments:

Post a Comment